Full Orientation is a 90-Day Process comprised of 1 ½ days of general orientation in classroom setting and New Employee Learning on Demand (TEDS) curriculum. For Learning on Demand Assistance, please call (828) 262-4101 or (828) 737-7422.
- You will create your Active Directory password during orientation.
- Be sure it is something you can remember
- Keep your password secure
- If you forget your password, contact the IT Service Desk at (828) 266 – 2483
- After you have worked 30 days, your manager will be scheduling a one-on-one New Employee Retention Meeting with you. At 75 days of employment, your 90-Day Performance Assessment will be loaded into the Learning on Demand System (TEDS) for completion by 90 days.
If you have any questions regarding your First 90-Days of Employment, please contact Eula Johnson at email@example.com or by phone at (828) 737-7422.
After General Orientation, you may be required to attend the further specialized orientation sessions below:
Foley Center Facility Orientation: typically Tuesday following General Orientation 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. in the Foley Multipurpose Room
EMR Training for CMH/WMC inpatient RNs and OR RNs: typically Thursday following General Orientation 8:30 p.m.- 12:30 p.m. in the WMC AHEC Library
Occupational Health Expectations
Within 2 weeks from Hire Date all pending health requirements must be completed. (i.e. 2nd TB Skin Test, Immunizations as needed, N95 Fit Test)
All work related injuries, illnesses, or exposures to body fluids will be reported immediately to the Supervisor and the Occupational Health Coordinator.
Questions about Payroll?
- Contact your Supervisor